Unsecured Loan is available upto Rs.10,000 to meet with the expenses of social, religious occasion, medical treatment, minor repairs to property etc.
- Applicant last two years Income tax Return / Payslip of last 6 months and Form 16 Issue by compare .
- Last tax bill
- 3 Photographs of Applicant
- Address proof /electric bill /telephone bill /Aadhar card (any one) As per KYC norms.
- Photo proof /Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Applicant should have Savings/ current Bank account with the bank.
- Photograph-2 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy /Pay Slip
- Address proof /electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof /Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- Loan amount is to be repaid with interest within 25 monthly instalments.
|Type of loan/Advances||Interest rate|
|Unsecured ( Social & other Purpose) Loan Consumer Durable Loan Maximum Rs 50,000/-||10.50%|
|Valid Photo I.D.(Any One)||Address Proof (Any One)|
|Adhar Card||Adhar Card|
|Pan Card||Electricity Bill (not more than 6 months old)|
|Voter ID Card||Municipal Tax Bill|
|Pass Port||Gas Bill / Telephone Bill :Latest|
|College / School ID Card||Latest LIC Primium Receipt|
|Government / Semi Government ID Card||Other Bank Passbook|
- Passport Size Photograph 2 Copies
- Birth Certificate for minor account
- Introduction From Existing account Holder