Unsecured Loan is available upto Rs.50,000 to meet with the expenses of social, religious occasion, medical treatment, minor repairs to property etc.
- Applicant last two years Income tax Return / Payslip of last 3 months.
- Last tax bill / certificate from society chairman/Secretary if applicant owned property
- 3 Photographs of Applicant
- Address proof /electric bill /telephone bill /Aadhar card (any one) As per KYC norms.
- Photo proof /Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Applicant should have Savings/ current Bank account with the bank.
- Photograph-2 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy /Pay Slip
- Address proof /electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof /Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- Loan amount is to be repaid with interest within 36 to 60 monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to take share of bank @ 1%/ 2%/ 2.5% of the limit.
|Type of loan/Advances||Interest rate|
|Unsecured ( Social & other Purpose) Loan Consumer Durable Loan Maximum Rs 50,000/-||10.50%|