- We offer 4% Interest on Savings Bank Deposit as per RBI's Directive.
- Customer can open Saving Account with minimum balance or Rs.500.
- Customer has to maintain minimum balance or Rs.1000/- for Cheque Book facility.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open single/joint account and that account can jointly,operate as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either or survivor etc.
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
- We offer Computerised passbook to our Account holders.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
- We are offering ATM debit card.
- Auto bank Mobile appilication.
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms at the time of opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor's Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- The Bank's management having right to close the account after notice if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book & passbook in his custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI's directives.
- The customer without cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
Requirements to open Savings Bank Account
|Valid Photo I.D.(Any One)||Address Proof (Any One)|
|Adhar Card||Adhar Card|
|Pan Card||Electricity Bill (not more than 6 months old)|
|Voter ID Card||Municipal Tax Bill|
|Pass Port||Gas Bill / Telephone Bill :Latest|
|College / School ID Card||Latest LIC Primium Receipt|
|Government / Semi Government ID Card||Other Bank Passbook|
- Passport Size Photograph 2 Copies
- Birth Certificate for minor account
- Introduction From Existing account Holder