- Machinery term loan is available for purchase of new machinery. Manufacturing units, Traders , Business community can avail credit facility for development of business.
Applicant details :
- Applicant’s last three years Income tax Return /last years balance sheet and profit & loss account of firm/company.
- Last tax bill + receipt / certificate from society chairman/Secretary if applicant own property
- Applicant should have Savings/ current Bank account with the bank.
- Bank Statement.
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- 4 Photographs of Applicant + Receipt
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill- land line /Aadhar card As per KYC norms.
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license As per KYC norms
- Photograph-2 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy /Pay Slip
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill- land line (any one)
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- Two guarantors are required.
- Bank will sanction loan 80% of quotation amount for new machinery. Applicant has to deposit margin money with bank. Bank will issue banker cheque to dealer.
- Loan will be repaid with interest within 60 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to submit 60 cheques for repayment of instalments and remaining cheques as per bank's instruction.
- Applicant has to take share of bank @ 1.00% of the limit.
|Valid Photo I.D.(Any One)||Address Proof (Any One)|
|Adhar Card||Adhar Card|
|Pan Card||Electricity Bill (not more than 6 months old)|
|Voter ID Card||Municipal Tax Bill|
|Pass Port||Gas Bill / Telephone Bill :Latest|
|College / School ID Card||Latest LIC Primium Receipt|
|Government / Semi Government ID Card||Other Bank Passbook|
- Passport Size Photograph 2 Copies
- Birth Certificate for minor account
- Introduction From Existing account Holder